Thursday, November 7, 2013

How could we forget?

Sometimes we get so involved in all of every day stresses, issues and drama that are all involved in the world of rescue. Sometimes we forget why we continue to put ourselves through all of it over and over again. Sometimes we forget why we lose sleep. 

I know that I have been there and when I am, I look back to realize what is at the center of all of this....The Hounds. Those amazing basset hounds that we kill ourselves to rescue and find good homes for. When it comes down to it...that is what matters most of all and what is really the most important thing.

I hope this will help to remind you all.....


http://youtu.be/7Px1lHuCq

There could be about 20 more of these videos, but these are 25 reasons I have for you today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment